Feedback please :)

Saalam all readers, i'm looking forward to suggestions that you might have to improve the content and delivery of this blog. Please advise on how we can make this blog a more fruitful and knowledgeable source :)

Please send your suggestions to :
simplymuqmin@hotmail.com

Sunday, April 12, 2009

WRITERS NEEDED!!!!

Salaam,
I'm sorry i havent been able to write and post frequently as before. And thats because of my exams which wouldn't be over till early June. If any of you reading this would like to contribute articles to this blog, please let me know. Or if you know of anyone who might be interested, please let them know as well. Feel free to drop me a comment or shoutout in the box towards the right of the page. It would be of great help to me. Thank you so much n i hope to hear from u very soon.
Wasalaam

No comments: