Feedback please :)

Saalam all readers, i'm looking forward to suggestions that you might have to improve the content and delivery of this blog. Please advise on how we can make this blog a more fruitful and knowledgeable source :)

Please send your suggestions to :
simplymuqmin@hotmail.com

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bismillah

Some examples of not being modest which are common these days-being too proud of material items,blaming others,being excited over ‘happenings’ or short term happiness,expressing one’s emotions without thinking,being loud or doesnt have a stable tone of voice,the list can go on.

Its important for us to watch what we do,the walks and talks,our behaviour,what we SAY,what we choose to HEAR,and where we GO.

One way to remain modest-is to keep your Wudhu’ on always.Below is a a nice way of keeping modest through your Wudhu’:-

When washing your hands,remind yourself that,’I will only do good’
When gargling,tell yourself,’I will only speak of good things’
When cleaning your nose,say,’I will only go near good things and keep myself clean’
When washing your face,say,’I will only look at good things and may Allah give me piousness’
When washing your ears, say,’I will only hear good things’
When washing your forehead,say,’I will sujud more to Allah and love him for all that He has blessed me and more’
When washing your right hand,say,’I will do more good,for me and for the Ummah’
When washing your left hand,say,’I will not do bad things,may Allah keep me away from sins’
When washing your right foot,say,’I will only step to good places’
When washing your left foot,say,’I will not step to bad places and may Allah keep me away from sins’

MasyaAllah.How beautiful is that.

Imagine if you do that 5 times a day.You just got to remind yourself while you are washing up.It does not take extra time,but it cleanses yourself,spiritually,mentally,emotionally,and soulfully.And then you pray with a happy,content heart.

Insyallah, May Allah reward us,
Ameen.

No comments: