Feedback please :)

Saalam all readers, i'm looking forward to suggestions that you might have to improve the content and delivery of this blog. Please advise on how we can make this blog a more fruitful and knowledgeable source :)

Please send your suggestions to :
simplymuqmin@hotmail.com

Monday, April 7, 2008

Islam is beautiful.

Saalam to all readers n my warm welcome reaches out to all of you. I am a proud muslim who feel its my duty,as a muslim, to ameliorate the rupted image of islam in our modern times. This blog, is a simple and modest effort by me in just to do so. I welcome all writers of similar interests to write in. The more hands combined, the faster the job.

May God Bless Us All,Insyallah.

1 comment:

beautylivingmuch said...

masha allah...so thoughtful of u to blog abt islam..i encourage u to create more awareness about the islamic sharth.all the best=)