Feedback please :)

Saalam all readers, i'm looking forward to suggestions that you might have to improve the content and delivery of this blog. Please advise on how we can make this blog a more fruitful and knowledgeable source :)

Please send your suggestions to :
simplymuqmin@hotmail.com

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Heart talks...

( With reference to the previous post, 'Dear Femme..')

In our cosmopolitan society, practically everything is westernized. So is our culture, our way of life and of course, our behavior.

Like once a sister told me, ‘it is so hard to live as a good muslim in the society today. There are so much of temptations to go astray. It is hard, but not impossible’. Very true indeed.

I am a normal muslim lady who accepts my faults and mistakes and look forward to change myself for the better through which, Inshallah, I would be a better muslim whom Allah s.w.t. loves. And frankly, it is not easy at all to ignore the abundant amount of alluring calls of syaitaan everywhere, all the time.

It takes strong faith and fear towards Allah s.w.t. and the life hereafter to constantly keep myself away from the evil. This would have never been possible without the proper guidance of my family and friends.

It hurts me sometimes when I see my fellow muslim friends not dressing up modestly. I wish they embrace the hijab whole heartedly which would bring only goodness to their mind, soul and conduct. I have always wanted to advise them on being modest, but never had the apt opportunity to do so. Insha allah, I would do it at the soonest. It is my duty as a friend and as a muslim to lead my friends.

Allah s.w.t. resides in the heart of a modest muslimah. Insha allah.

Unfortunately, on the other hand, I see muslim women who pray and adorn the hijab, but lie uncontrollably and live up a false front. Worse is that, they defend themselves by rationalizing that their lies don’t hurt anyone, so it is okay. NauzuBillah.

Inshallah, He allows them to realize their mistakes and allow them to change.

Ameen.

No comments: