Feedback please :)

Saalam all readers, i'm looking forward to suggestions that you might have to improve the content and delivery of this blog. Please advise on how we can make this blog a more fruitful and knowledgeable source :)

Please send your suggestions to :
simplymuqmin@hotmail.com

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

And Here I Come..

Assalamu Alaikum everyone!! May Allah's peace and blessings be on you always!

 I'm here after ages! My last post was when I settled in Penang.. And that was more than a year ago. At up till now, so much of things have happened. I got into a job.. and I got pregnant(alhamdullilah). So, I resigned the job bcos I wanted to concentrate on pregnancy. And then, I gave birth successfully - definitely would not have been possible without the Almighty's blessings and my husband's support. My little angel, whom we have name Aisyah Humaira is now 4mths and 2 weeks old..Sigh... how fast time flies!!

No comments: